Monday, 20 April 2009

Hello and Welcome...!

Hello everyone :-)

This is my attempt at reaching out to a whole host of well-wishers, colleagues, friends, family, and just about everyone - to share with them my journey on my first ever long-distance organized cycle ride.

The cycle ride starts on 24 June 2009 in London and finishes under the Eiffel Tower in Paris on 27 June 2009...and the training for that starts now...actually, it should have started 2 weeks back, given that I have not peddaled an inch in the last decade...!!! But, what the heck...

Just so you know, I am doing this to raise money for a charity (The Prince's Trust), and any advertisements you see on this blog keep the counter 'clicking' on the funds raised...!!!

I will be updating this blog with the progress I make on my training and fund raising and everything else...or the progress I SHOULD be making and haven't made...either way, you can keep coming back to this blog to see how I am moving along. Any suggestions from cycling experts or novices (like myself) are most welcome :-)

See you around...!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing !! This is something I would love to do in India...... Proud of you Shobit.... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great beginning for a noble cause and this looks quite challenging. So how was ur first day?

    ReplyDelete